Small Group Lessons
Small Group Lessons are for families who want to work together to make their children's education more enriching and affordable. Small Groups consist of 3-8 students that meet 1-3 times a week and are hosted by one of the participating families. Small Group Lesson rates are based on students' age group and families are charged seperately on a monthly basis.
How to Start a Small Group
- Choose one or more courses you want to apply for.
- Invite other families who might be interested! Your group needs at least 3 participating students who are old enough for the selected course(s). Note: If your family has 3 students who are close in age, you can apply as a small group!
- Before anyone applies, read the terms of agreement, agree on available meeting times, and decide who will host the group in their home. (Small Groups for Ages 14-17 can meet online.)
- Each family must fill out a Small Group Lesson Application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once every application is approved, students and parents will sign the terms of agreement, and the teacher and parents will have a meeting to finalize the schedule and course matierial.
- Small Group Lessons begin on the date set by the teacher and families!